2015... a year that fly so fast! - PART 1

It's the end of 2015!!! Times fly so fast its hard to catch-up and update! Nevertheless, let me summarize the cakes and cuppies i bake and create! here are some of the highlights ;)

JANUARY

 It's a rainbow cake with Frozen theme cake and cuppies. I even made Olaf from fondant (bottom right picture) to be put on the cake as Alysha loves Olaf!

 My new improved chocolate moist cake received very good response from customers. I add Belgian chocolate ganache, thus i called it Belgian chocolate moist cake. Superb!

 Needless to say more. It's my hero of all the heroes, Red velvet cake with creamcheese. Have you tried it? 

 Belgian Chocolate moist cake with John Cena edible image.


 I tried my luck by proposing my 3 different cakes - top - Belgian choc moist cake, bottom left - Banana walnut cake with salted butterscotch, right - carrot walnut cake with creamcheese - to a chain coffeeshop. Well... they liked it but didn't place any order... not my luck i guess...

 VSC - Victoria Sandwich cake. I made this for tea... err... actually, my son requested a cake, and I made him this. Creamcheese+homemade strawberry compote!

FEBRUARY - i couldn't be relaxing the whole month, as i can't find any of cake i made in February! Oh well! Let's skip to March!

MARCH

 i cant remember what cake is this but it's an Ironman theme.


 The cafe i sent my cakes order this 2 square cake. Top - Carrot walnut cake, bottom - Red velvet cake (please mind the pix's color. Too dark!). as they are having "makan-makan", they've requested me to pre-cut (yes! i do pre-cut as well!) the cakes.

 Big Hero theme strawberry cuppies. All 75 pcs of them!

 a simple decor Red Velvet cake.

 Special request cake. White Chocolate cake with Frozen theme edible image.
 Chocolate Moist Cuppies (petite size) with buttercream rossette and Transformers edible image.

 
 Frozen theme (again!) cuppies with edible image.

 Belgian Chocolate moist cake with, yet again, Frozen theme edible image.

It was a sweet simple chocolate moist cake with fondant covered with simple crumpled yellow flower for "hantaran".

No comments:

Post a Comment